Re: my phone wont turn on?
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

it was my pleasure, I just wish it would of worked for us   I am in the midwest ,, so it is early morning  1:24am here.. so.. about time for me to sign out of here for awhile at least.. best of luck to you hope it is just the battery..

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

one last thing you can try.. remove the device completely from the charger,, remove the SIM card.. make sure that is is nice and clean ,,wait about 10 minutes and replace it in the device... and than try to charge again from a wall socket.. the reset on the Sim side may trigger the device into charge mode... ..you have a nice day/evening... I will check this post tomorrow to see if you were able to get resolved..

albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi rtiffin i went to the store and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it so instead they sent me a replacement phone and my warrenty was gone a week ago but i was lucky because they had an open enrollment so i could extend my warrenty so i was luckySmiley Happy. so thank you again for everything

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

I am so glad to here that all worked out for you... I really wish we could of figured out what it was.. but I guess that is why we - (meaning myself and you ) do  not work for Verizon especially in the tech dept .. but all is good.. you were able to get another phone... sorry for the delay in getting back to you ...I took a break from this wall .. best to you and your new phone..

cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try pushing the power button and volume at same time or push the power button and home button at same time

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try pushing the power button and the top Sound button at same time or push the power button and home button at the same time

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try  the power button and top volume button at the same time or the power button and home button at same time time

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try to push the power button and the volume button at the same. or the power button and home button at the same time

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try pushing the  power button and sound volume button at the same time or the power button and home button at the same time

0 Likes
cowboy65
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try the power button and top sound button at the same time or try the power button and home at the same time

0 Likes