my phone wont turn on?
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

i try everything and it still wont turn on i try to go on safe mode but it wont turn on i even erase everything even did a factory erase but it wont turn on. what should i do because at first last two weeks ago my phone start turning on and off every time i was trying to use it and today it wont turn on since the morning. please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone wont turn on?
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

albert637 which phone are you using please..  and do you know if someone calls your phone are they transferred to voice mail right away,, do they hear a few rings.. can you give me a little more information and I will try and troubleshoot this with you before I sign off the forum

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes ritiffin i have a droid razr m and when someone tries to call me it goes straight to voice mail right away

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

if you happen not to be still on forum but come back here later,,  please try the following steps... call your cell from another line and note what happens.. example does the call ring (not referring to the device itself but what you are hearing on your side of the call in) , how many times does it ring prior to going to voice mail (if in fact it does)  or disconnecting , do you get an service message (if so write down the error code) ...

Now after that make sure the BATTERY is fully charged.. (might just be a defeated battery)  has there been any recent damage to the phone..  is your service still active... ,, IF you are able to call and here the ringing process prior to hearing your voice mail, and you are not getting an out of service or service connection error message from an automated recording.. and you know there is a charge on the battery...  (if not sure you may want to try all about with the phone plugged in... wait about 15mins before trying the above so the device has a slight surge of power in it...

once we know the exact model and make of the device we will be able to go further if necessary into the troubleshooting area..

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

thank you .. have you tried plugging the device into the charger,, waiting a few minutes and trying to turn it on with it on the charger?..

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

ya my droid is fully charged but it wont turn on and when i call my phone it just goes to voice mail thats it, it doesnt rings it just goes to voice mail. i havent damage my phone and yes i still have service because i have a 2-year contract and i think i have a year and a half. right now my phone is plugged in and nothing. so what do i do

albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes i have try to turn it on but nothing

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

does the device has a removable battery? I see there are some that were designed to where the battery was not removable..

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

ok thank you I will be right back in a few minutes..

0 Likes
albert637
Enthusiast - Level 3

no it cant be remove