my phone died while using the camera and will not charge or turn on now
LMF612

I have a Samsung S III and was using the camera today. All of a sudden the phone died. I tried to charge it, thinking that the battery died. The phone will not let me charge it, or turn on. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my phone died while using the camera and will not charge or turn on now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LMF612

Oh no! We need you to have a working phone ASAP! Have you tried to take the back cover off of the phone and then remove the battery? Once the battery is removed leave it out for a good 5-10 seconds. Then place the battery back into the device and see if it will power back on. Are you using the charger that came with the device? Have you tried to charge the phone with different chargers? Is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_R

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my phone died while using the camera and will not charge or turn on now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LMF612

Oh no! We need you to have a working phone ASAP! Have you tried to take the back cover off of the phone and then remove the battery? Once the battery is removed leave it out for a good 5-10 seconds. Then place the battery back into the device and see if it will power back on. Are you using the charger that came with the device? Have you tried to charge the phone with different chargers? Is there any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_R

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes