my note 3 lollipop update....
kiddt2

I have a note 3 and it just updated to lollipop. but I notice now that even with location turned on, it does not change to wherever I am at that time. it stays on 1 location. also, is there a way to change or get rid of the weather/date widget on my lock screen.? thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my note 3 lollipop update....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kiddt2,

You've come to the right place for help. I can definitely understand the importance of having the GPS location on your phone working right.

Have you checked to make sure the high accuracy settings is enabled? If high accuracy is not enabled and the device is in "GPS only" mode, it may take longer to get a GPS lock and the device will generally need a clear view of the sky. To enabled high accuracy go to Settings > Location > Mode and choose 'High Accuracy.'

In regards to the weather/date widget, if you have it set on the main screen on your phone it will appear on the screen when locked. You can remove the widget from the main screen http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88606/.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my note 3 lollipop update....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kiddt2,

You've come to the right place for help. I can definitely understand the importance of having the GPS location on your phone working right.

Have you checked to make sure the high accuracy settings is enabled? If high accuracy is not enabled and the device is in "GPS only" mode, it may take longer to get a GPS lock and the device will generally need a clear view of the sky. To enabled high accuracy go to Settings > Location > Mode and choose 'High Accuracy.'

In regards to the weather/date widget, if you have it set on the main screen on your phone it will appear on the screen when locked. You can remove the widget from the main screen http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-88606/.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes