my mini droid breaks up during a call, verizon isn't much help
betelgeuse1

just checking to see if someone else has the same problem, my mini droid breaks up during a call, has full charge, I have been to Verizon 3 times with this and still have the same problem, installed a new sim card, went through a system check, then was told it was on the other end, at that point I knew I was getting the run around! phone is only 16 months old and well taken care of.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my mini droid breaks up during a call, verizon isn't much help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

betelgeuse1, help is here! I know that having static on your calls can be bothersome so let’s take a look to see what’s going on. Does this happen on all your calls? Does this happen indoors/outdoors or both? How long has this been happening?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
betelgeuse1

thanks for answering my post, no this doesn't happen all the time it's not any kind of noise interference the other end say that I'm breaking up, long and short calls, I've been back to Verizon 2 times with this, first time they put a new sims card in, 2nd time the guy ran some kind of a system check and said everything seemed to be alright but once in awhile the same thing happens, anyway I like my phone and the people at the Verizon store I go to are very nice and really try to help! I only wish I could get this fixed---thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helpful is what we want to be betelgeuse1 and your calls should all be great. Does this happen indoors and outdoors, and everywhere that you go?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes