my galaxy s5 is rejecting all incoming calls
scrpnsub
Enthusiast - Level 2

when people call me it says the user has blocked all incoming calls, or something like that. i have turned blocking mode off and i turned off call rejection for the call settings. i dont know what else to try

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my galaxy s5 is rejecting all incoming calls
scrpnsub
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey thanks for your help i got it fixed today there was a problem porting my old number over so they cancled the port and gave me a new number

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my galaxy s5 is rejecting all incoming call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your phone, scrpnsub. Power the device off. Remove the SIM card for 20-30 seconds. Then re-test. Let me know if this helps.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scrpnsub
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi thanks for the reply. that didnt work but when people call my they get this code  VC91858 i dont know what that means.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello scrpnsub, let's get to the bottom of this together! Can you dial *73 on the device and you will hear a few beeps. Hang up the call after the beeps and then test receiving a call. Are you able to make outbound calls? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scrpnsub
Enthusiast - Level 2

i did that still no incoming calls. and i can make outgoing calls just fine

i am also going to go in to my local verizon store today. my number was ported over from walmart a few days ago and i think it could have something to do with that.

0 Likes
scrpnsub
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey thanks for your help i got it fixed today there was a problem porting my old number over so they cancled the port and gave me a new number

0 Likes