my cloud has stopped working. I tried using it and all it does is get stuck on the loading screen
mickalyb

So what can I do? I just got a better phone and I am trying to restore everything on that phone but it will not go off the loading screen. I tried force stopping it and uninstalling and reinstalling it. it still wont load up. My cloud wont even log in on the desktop app

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my cloud has stopped working. I tried using it and all it does is get stuck on the loading screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new phone! Lets ensure we can get cloud up and running so you may begin taking advantage of the new device. What device are you currently using? Does the account show as being logged in via Settings > Accounts . Do you receive any type of error message when logging in via the desktop app?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: my cloud has stopped working. I tried using it and all it does is get stuck on the loading screen
mickalyb

Okay so it finally let me into the cloud but I could not use the Verizon content transfer app. It would not find the other device even though I had both on the same wifi network

>> E-mail reply/headers/personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mickalyb,

We can understand the importance of wanting to transfer all of your information. Please remove the application and redownload the app. Once you do so it will load all of your information.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Which phone are you transferring from and which phone are you transferring to?

Go to the App store and download JS Backup. On your old phone start the backup app and tell it you want to transfer the content to the new phone. On the new phone you want to restore or import the info. then follow the instructions and get some coffee. It will take about 15 minutes to do it all.

Then on the new phone save your contacts to Google so you do not run into VZW Cloud hell trying to get them back. For other content you can use JS Backup and save it to your computer (it will do it automatically with the computer app as well.

Then Disable VZW Cloud and save yourself a lot of headache and trouble over the next 2 years.

0 Likes