my camera wont connect lg ally
crwc253
My camera will not come on ever time it comes up as camera will not connect.....help please
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my camera wont connect lg ally
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

crwc253 wrote:
My camera will not come on ever time it comes up as camera will not connect.....help please

So you can't use the Camera?  I'm not sure what you mean by "Camera won't connect"  If the camera will launch and you see the picture on the screen, will it take a picture?  Or does the camera crash when you try and launch it?

0 Likes
crwc253
Yes the camera crashes right away. There is no picture at all. When I hit the camera button nothink shows up and a message comes up saying camera cannot connect
0 Likes
crwc253
Sometimes it says activity camera(in application camera) is not responding
0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

crwc253 wrote:
Yes the camera crashes right away. There is no picture at all. When I hit the camera button nothink shows up and a message comes up saying camera cannot connect

Have you tried pulling the Battery when this happens? Try dismounting the MicroSD card and then launch the Camera.  You won't be able to take any pictures but I want to see if the SD Card is causing the Camera issue...  If the same thing happens you can put the Card back in the Ally.....  If a Battery pull doesn't help, the next step would be to do a Master Reset, which is a pain but would be the last step before calling Service...  If the master Reset down't help then I would contact Verizon Support to see what else they can do to assist you.

0 Likes