motorola droid mini something using my data when not on it,turn off moble data as was told to. it went from 1981 to 1982. something is running in back ground
N9HSM

just paid the 1st bill on the 3rd of this month. i have done everything they have told me. i have uncheck everything verizon has told me. turn of gps off but pay for this in the E911. there should be no data used on that. I am on the wifi 95% of the time they have told me to turn off my moblie data off i did.. still going up. Its either a software problem. I never went over my data when i was with Cricket. I have never like Motorola , when i was with AT&T , cricket and now verizon. these phone are junk. since i had this phone i have been on the 611 6 times with problems. I am more of a Samsung person. i wish i got the S5. hope someone can come up with the fix.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: motorola droid mini something using my data when not on it,turn off moble data as was told to. it went from 1981 to 1982. something is running in back ground
Vpack

I have the same problem.  I looked at the detail of data usage and it is being used when I am asleep ( 2:14, 3:14 a.m.)

0 Likes
Re: motorola droid mini something using my data when not on it,turn off moble data as was told to. it went from 1981 to 1982. something is running in back ground
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vpack We're sorry to hear there are issues with the data use on your Droid mini. It is normal for data to be used (even while you're sleeping) if there are apps running in the background. Go to settings, application manager, running apps and disable apps such as games, facebook, google etc.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

N9HSM We understand your concern about the data use. I am not showing there is a known issue with mobile data being used when it is turned off. If wifi is being used and mobile data is off there is not a way data can connect to our network.  Have you had us look at this device at the store?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes