moto x questions and problems
JTM4uG

Couple things I am curious about. When I got this phone I was told there would be an update for simultaneous voice and data. After googling and looking around I found that this is going to require advanced calling 1.0. When will this be available?

Also I've been having lots of Bluetooth troubles on this device(not seeing devices, not connecting to devices, etc) anyone know if there is a solution to this? I've read on google many people are having the same issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moto x questions and problems
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Moto X 2013 model or the Moto X 2014 model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JTM4uG

Gen 2 2014

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How positive are you that the cellular radio is interfering with the Bluetooth radio?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JTM4uG

Not really sure what your asking. When I turn Bluetooth on and put my devices in pair mode they don't show up in the list and it says no nearby devices. My wife's iPhone and my old phone pick it up immedietly. The more I use this phone the more it seems like it was a rushed release POS.

0 Likes
JTM4uG

Also the fact that it doesn't do voice and data at the same time blows my mind. Every phone I've had has been Motorola and all had this capability. Are we going backwards technologically?

0 Likes