lost important photos on original phone since replaced 2x
chloekittycat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I originally had a droid DNA and it was damaged, got refurbished bad one from Asurion which was replaced with a new HTC ONE.

My issue is that I swore I transferred all impt items from phone #1 (which was replaced around March 2014) but I now cannot find any of the photos.  WELL there were some car accident photos on that camera that I need, the adjuster apparently lost them an we have a BI case ongoing.

I saw on my acct that I could retrieve my current deleted images but my other phones are no longer accessible here.

Does anyone know if they can revive those files from the 1st phone, or am I SOL?  All the reps are closed now so thought I'd check here.

I'm just trying to cover every avenue as I am livid about them losing them.  I have always transferred everything just fine (2nd DNA phone had nothing to really keep, as I had issues from the get-go, so they weren't moved to that phone).  Its just very strange that I can't find those photos on my computer, I've looked and searched every way imaginable.

Just at a loss, hope someone has some advice.

Thank you!

PS: I do have the SIM card, but I wasn't sure if photos were stored there??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost important photos on original phone since replaced 2x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chloekittycat!

Oh my! I can certainly understand the need to recover your photos. How were you backing up the information on the DNA, were you using a particular application? Did your DNA device have only on board memory or was there a slot for a SD Card? When did you perform the last back up on the DNA that carried the pictures?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Re: lost important photos on original phone since replaced 2x
chloekittycat
Enthusiast - Level 3
I finally figured out that it was Verizon's cloud that was sucking all my things off my phone.
The issue that is bothering me now, is that I have multiple folders on my desktop to keep everything organized BUT when the big ol vaccumn cloud comes to get everything... it takes everything out of my folders.  It's a HUGE pain in the butt.  Especially when I have hundreds of pages for a court thing I'm going through.  I DO want these there, in case i need to access them.
My music is also downloaded 3,4,5 times each song as well as removed from folders.

I don't know what to do.  The cloud is full now, because I have multiples of everything.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes