lost calendar widget in upgrade
nursemommy
I am a little upset that I lost my calendar widget that originally came with he phone with this last upgrade...I do not like the lg calendar because it fits nearly the entire screen...

I have some suggestions for the next upgrade....
Smaller calendar widget
The ability to give different type of notifications a different sound like one for text one for calendar events one for emails......

I would like to know where I can submit these suggestions....
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lost calendar widget in upgrade
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

The best part about owning an Android is the fact that it is fully customizable. You don't have to wait for a new upgrade or update to change notifications or calendar widget settings. I recommend browsing the Android Market and App Brain to see what options interest you. Keep in mind all applications are from third parties and are download at your own risk. It is always recommended to read other user reviews before downloading as well.

0 Likes
nursemommy

i searched my market yesterday for a caledar app but didn't see anything that would integrate with my current calendar...and today when i went to search for an app that would split the notifications into different categories the market said it was not installed...I never deleted the market so i do not know what happened...

0 Likes
nursemommy

well getting a new phone today the update crashed my phone....never gonna update my phone again....

0 Likes