locked scree can't remember password
kanyun

My screen got locked on my eris.  It asked for my gmail username and password to unlock.  I don't know what the gmail username or password is as verizon agent set it up. 

How do I turn off the screenlock?  How do I change username and password?

Any help would be appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: locked scree can't remember password
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

kanyun wrote:

My screen got locked on my eris.  It asked for my gmail username and password to unlock.  I don't know what the gmail username or password is as verizon agent set it up. 

It should be under settings and security to turn off the lock feature. This might be some help too-->Phone Lock Eris

0 Likes
Re: locked scree can't remember password
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

TheGreatOne wrote:

kanyun wrote:

It should be under settings and security to turn off the lock feature. This might be some help too-->Phone Lock Eris

I think kanyun was asking how to turn off screen lock without knowing the unlock pattern or the Gmail ID/password used to set the phone up. 

@kanyun - Can you track down the Verizon agent?... was it at a Verizon store or did you call customer support? Unless you can determine your Gmail ID, your only option might be a factory reset.

0 Likes