listening to messages,
Anakala
Enthusiast - Level 2

motorola g7 power........For the love of Gawd, tell me there is a way to listen to just the message(s) not!? y.o.u...r.e.c.i.e.v.i.e.d..a..c.a.l.l.....f.r.o.m... (8.0.8)..5.5.5.-.5.5.5.5..a.t...2..:3.4...p.m. d.u.r.a.t.i.o.n... t.w.o...m.i.n.u.t.e.s...t.h.i.r.i.t.y....s.e.c.o.n.d.s. 

I NEVER had to do this in the past with my Iiphone   in fact I did not have to enter my password to get my messages. again for the love of Gawd tell there is away around  the password and the sermon? Please  Frankly I do not have that kind of time, I do not think anyone has

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: listening to messages,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Anakala. Your device does come with a Voicemail app. This app shows all your voice messages in list form, so you can listen to each one without the intro and you can delete the message by tapping the three dots on the top right hand side. More information can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-108172/

Let us know if this information is helpful.

PedroM_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Anakala. Voicemail is a handy way to stay in touch, so I understand your concern about the length of messages. We're here to help. When did this begin? How do you check your voicemail (dialing *86 or visual voicemail)?

TracyB_VZW

Anakala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Aloha TracyB,

First I thank you for responding.

to listen to messages I tried calling my phone number, then as you wrote *86, I know nothing of visual  message?

Before I had this Android  I was using an Iphones, When I checked messages...  by merely  pressing messages, that is all I received the message.

I do not care to hear for one or each of  the messages I receive. that lengthy intro to each message, or the inability to immediately delete if I do not want to hear the whole message until it completes.

There must be a simple way to remedy this?

again I apprecite your following up.

Mahalo

Anakalamaui 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What you are hearing is the envelope information. In the basic non-visual voicemail system there is a option in the preferences to turn off the envelope information.

Refer to the Guide link in this link below for more information about how to access the preferences. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-21683/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Anakala. Your device does come with a Voicemail app. This app shows all your voice messages in list form, so you can listen to each one without the intro and you can delete the message by tapping the three dots on the top right hand side. More information can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-108172/

Let us know if this information is helpful.

PedroM_VZW

Anakala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Ann154,

AWESOME! It was a lot of work, The end result,  all I hear now is the MESSAGE! and PRESS 7  to delete  / not finish the whole message. 

I am so happy,  please recieve my internet hug  (HUG) as a warm thank you for the time you took to answer my plea for help .

Aloha Ke Akua

Anakala Maui

0 Likes
Anakala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the information , who knew there were sooooooooooo many options out there to choose from.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome and we are all together when it comes to helping each other, Anakala. Do you need any further assistance? Also, here's a link to our support page that can come in handy in the future https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes