lg g2 cant answer calls after update
ctonn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone completed the recent system update and now I can't answer incoming calls.  Top of screen shows incoming call, contact name, number and even picture but the lower part of the screen is black so can't swipe to answer.  Did a factory reset but still happening.  Any help would be great!!

Labels (1)
Re: lg g2 cant answer calls after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm very sorry to see that there's a problem with your G2, ctonn! I can see that you've attempted to resolve this on your own. I do wish to help! If the lower part of the screen is black (which prevents swiping), does this occur at other times, while using other apps or features of the device? Do you know if the device has been damaged in any way?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
dandshall

My wife and I both have the LG G2 phone as well. After the latest update, my wife's phone is having the same issue as ctonn, but only some of the times. My phone so far, knock on wood, does not have the issue. I will include a screenshot of the issue, when I get the image. So far I have not yet found a solution on the web.

0 Likes
dandshall

Here is the screenshot of my wife's phone when the issue takes place. Note: I edited out my number and name, but that was all. The black screen at the bottom makes it impossible for my wife to answer the phone.Screenshot_2015-05-21-15-24-09.png

0 Likes