ive been having problems where my phone will not download things people send to me (pictures,files etc/)and i cannot send things like pictures,documents files etc.i have to remove the battery, then it works for a little bit.how do i repair this issue??
colleeneyweeney

my phone will not or send down loadable  items

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ive been having problems where my phone will not download things people send to me (pictures,files etc/)and i cannot send things like pictures,documents files etc.i have to remove the battery, then it works for a little bit.how do i repair this iss
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the phone in question?

0 Likes
Re: ive been having problems where my phone will not download things people send to me (pictures,files etc/)and i cannot send things like pictures,documents files etc.i have to remove the battery, then it works for a little bit.how do i repair this iss
misslucille40
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same problem with RAZR M phone. Group texts I get notifications, but msgs don't download, pics won't download

0 Likes
Re: ive been having problems where my    phone will not download things people send to me (pictures,files etc/)and i cannot send things like pictures,documents files etc.i have to remove the battery, then it works for a little bit.how do i repair this iss
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your mobile data turned on and working? MMS content requires that feature to be enabled for downloads to occur. Also, make sure your texting application is allowed to use data, if by chance you've turned off data for specific applications.

0 Likes