Re: is the nexus 6 coming to verizon???
Not applicable

Yes and the payment plan for 2 Nexus 6 would be $54 a month on top of the $100.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

NoteLover wrote:

Motorola or Google Play are out of stock..

which is part of the reason i suspect verizon wasn't in a hurry to offer it. how are they going to supply the largest carrier in the US if they are having inventory issues? had verizon offered it at the others' launch date, we'd still have this thread. the only difference would be that it would be a "where's my order?" type of thread.

MrBrownston
Enthusiast - Level 1

The T-Mobile price depends upon how you device to finance it. With good credit, you can get it for little down and $649/20 months.

I wouldn't wish the Nexus 6 on anyone right now with the Sprint network. I actually cancelled there and moved to Verizon yesterday. The device itself has many issues unrelated to carrier, but Sprint has no solution for triple texting, phone restarts itself intermittently, AND, you can't talk & surf on any new device from Sprint.

I've recently had T-Mobile and their data speeds are faster than VZW, however the coverage area is limited to urban areas and major interstate highways. . It's a trade off...Coverage vs cost, but ultimately they've done their part in curbing the cost of all carrier service with their cheap unlimited plans.

I wouldn't switch to Sprint just because the device are ordered without talk & surf...a feature my 2010 HTC EVO possessed. But definitely NOT the Nexus 6. I'd wait several months until all the bugs are worked out.

AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....i visit a few other forums and listen to some podcasts, and the phone has issues across all carriers. almost as if it was a bit rushed. there are many that activated their old device until an update is pushed. texting is one of the largest complaints i've seen. the voice over data will be resolved for devices on verizon though, as they are updating devices to Advanced Talk 1.0 (VoLTE). the droid turbo also can't do voice or data. i think the newer model motoX can't either right now. they'll eventually be updated though, as would the nexus......if it comes to verizon.

0 Likes
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's exactly my point! Lol.. I'd gladly pay $154 that you're referring to considering it'd be almost $100 less a month than I'm paying now for faster speed and same service coverage in my area.

0 Likes
kieso
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I guess I can be glad it isn't out yet on Verizon.  I want a pure google phone in the worst way so I'll wait on it.  It would be nice if the updates would come straight from google though and not have to wait on google then on Verizon.  I've been reading that companies will now be able to load your phone with bloatware at any time without actually pushing an entire update.

Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Just got mine today and I love it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

At this time we have no information on the Nexus 6. Any news would be announced here http://bit.ly/n5snpq  so you can check there for updates!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes