is the nexus 6 coming to verizon???
kieso
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm dying to get this phone but haven't heard a single word if it is coming to Verizon.  I really would consider going to sprint if it doesn't see the light of day soon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is the nexus 6 coming to verizon???
NoteLover
Enthusiast - Level 3

the estimate Dec 13 Saturday. Verizon is known to release their devices on a Thursday...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you can order it unlocked in the play store and activate it on verizon.

0 Likes
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not everybody has $650+ to drop on a phone, especially around Christmas time. It would be nice to hear something about being able to get this on Edge or 2 year contract. If the Dec 13th rumor don't come to light, I'll probably be making the plunge to the T-Mobile 2 line unlimited data for $100 they just launched today. Sad, wanting to leave after 14 years of being a loyal customer with same mistakes being made over and over.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i understand that. however, motorola offers payment plans so i don't see how it would be any different than getting it through the edge plan....if you order from motorola.

NoteLover
Enthusiast - Level 3

Motorola or Google Play are out of stock..

0 Likes
NoteLover
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not a good idea..I would wait. If you go elsewhere you may want to see how good service is within your area. AT&T is the second best network..Actually the fastest. Verizon has the best service wise...Just my opinion.

0 Likes
Not applicable

dcoy82 wrote:

Not everybody has $650+ to drop on a phone, especially around Christmas time. It would be nice to hear something about being able to get this on Edge or 2 year contract. If the Dec 13th rumor don't come to light, I'll probably be making the plunge to the T-Mobile 2 line unlimited data for $100 they just launched today. Sad, wanting to leave after 14 years of being a loyal customer with same mistakes being made over and over.

You do realize T-Mobile makes you pay full price for the phone. what are you going to do when all carriers get rid of subsidies?

0 Likes
dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in a major metro area and several of my friends have T-Mobile and get great service here.

dcoy82
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not accurate. TMobile has payment plans similar to Edge. IF phone companies ever get rid of subsidies then I guess I'll buy one full price. I said most people can't afford to spend $650 on a phone up front around Christmas time, that didn't mean I can't. It would just be much more convenient.