is it possible to upgrade my phone before my current contract with my phone is up?
k_connelly
Enthusiast - Level 1

My current phone is next to not working and im in dire need of an upgrade but i dont want to pay a ridiculous amount for an early upgrade or whatever it is. is there any deals or anything like that where i can upgrade now? and if not how much would it cost for me to cancel my contract with verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is it possible to upgrade my phone before my current contract with my phone is up?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check eBay, or swappa for a gently used phone that use until you are eligible or your contract ends.  You could also see if friends have one you could borrow or buy.

Re: is it possible to upgrade my phone before my current contract with my phone is up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly wouldn't want it to come to you leaving, k.connelly. We'd love to help with options or see if we can get your current phone working until your current contract has a discount available. What phone do you have now? What's going on with it? When is your upgrade date? Dial #UPG from the phone if you're not sure.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
k_connelly
Enthusiast - Level 1

My upgrade date is 25oct15 and I have a Samsung S4. My phone will freeze for a good few minutes, won't send texts on occasion, data shuts off randomly, sometimes send a bunch of old texts all at once that have already gone through, and just recently the screen cracked. I'm going to have to cancel my plan here in September for work reasons, so I was wondering how much would it cost to maybe terminate my contract now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

k.connelly we'll get you up and running! The Early Termination Fee starts at $350 and decreases by $10 each month but your business means everything to us and we don't want you to consider cancelling. Has there been any changes to the device since these issues? Has there been any physical or water damage?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes