i have followed all the steps to fix this problem, but I do not receive texts on my new Galaxy 4 from iPhone users. I tried everything I was told and found in these forums. Still no luck.
irishlass82

I switched to Verizon in March 2014, from AT&T.  I traded in my old iPhone4 for a Galaxy 4.  Ever since, I am not getting text messages from anyone who has an iPhone unless they WORK for Verizon.  I have deleted my phone from my apple profile and I don't own any other apple products.  I switched to an Android because I was tired of Apple's proprietary ways.  It seems not matter what I do, and I have done EVERYTHING suggested here on these forums.  No luck. I am so frustrated.  I have a very large family and almost everyone else has an iPhone.  Even if they don't, I am not getting all their messages.  I like the new Galaxy, but believe I have made a huge mistake switching carriers and phones, even though I hate Apple products.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i have followed all the steps to fix this problem, but I do not receive texts on my new Galaxy 4 from iPhone users.  I tried everything I was told and found in these forums.  Still no luck.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the Verizon family irishlass82! I know how important it is to stay in touch and we'll make sure that you don't regret your decision! Before trading in your device, did you turn off iMessage? In effort to correct this issue, text the word STOP to 48369.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes