i have a question about my htc droid dna
4evaursth

so i have had it for about a month and love it. but i am very confused on the preferred network setting.. I have no clue what it should be set on should it be on the global setting or should it be lte/cdma or gsm/umts . i have no clue what any of that means please someone help me lol.. thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i have a question about my htc droid dna
B33
Legend

I've heard there a Good phone: But as on the Setting i have a Razr Maxx and on mine i have it set on LTE / CDMA as i don't plane to travel out of the Country and on your DNA you can set it to the Setting that i have my Maxx set on.. It just helps it Look for the 4G towers a little easier.. If you travel out of the States frequently you might want to keep the setting were it's at but if not you'll be Ok to set it were i Mentioned. One thing i would do once you have the setting changed soft reset the phone as it will help the phone get acquainted to the Setting.

Got any more Question on your DNA just Let me Know ~  b33 Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I've heard there a Good phone: But as on the Setting i have a Razr Maxx and on mine i have it set on LTE / CDMA as i don't plane to travel out of the Country and on your DNA you can set it to the Setting that i have my Maxx set on.. It just helps it Look for the 4G towers a little easier.. If you travel out of the States frequently you might want to keep the setting were it's at but if not you'll be Ok to set it were i Mentioned. One thing i would do once you have the setting changed soft reset the phone as it will help the phone get acquainted to the Setting.

Got any more Question on your DNA just Let me Know ~  b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

LTE /CDMA

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes