i can not recieve texts sent to my phone by email. IE: 6145555555@vtext.com does not go to my text program on the phone or the verizon desktop app.
moabutman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can not receive texts sent to my phone by email. IE: 6145555555@vtext.com does not go to my text program on the phone or the verizon desktop app. There does not seem to be any blocks on our service that would prevent this from happening. I need this ability to receive text alerts from my burglar alarm company. As of now, I have not had any success with the Verizon Reps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i can not recieve texts sent to my phone by email. IE: 6145555555@vtext.com does not go to my text program on the phone or the verizon desktop app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

moabutman-

I know how important having this feature working is. Were you able to have this working before on your phone? What make/model phone you have? Have you tried testing this out from other email accounts? I trust we can find a solution soon. Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes