i backed up my contacts through verizon cloud and then factory reset my htc one m8. i have no contacts after i sync. is this because i am imputing the wrong email address ? please help
skippy1774

i backed up my contacts through verizon cloud and then factory reset my htc one m8. i have no contacts after i sync. is this because i am imputing the wrong email address  ? please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i backed up my contacts through verizon cloud and then factory reset my htc one m8. i have no contacts after i sync. is this because i am imputing the wrong email address  ? please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets locate these contacts, skippy1774! Go to vzw.com/cloud sign in and check if contacts are listed there. If they are, be sure to sign in into the Cloud account from your device using the same username/mobile number and password. Once you are signed in, click on sync to start the download.

Let us know if you have further questions. Here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i backed up my contacts through verizon cloud and then factory reset my htc one m8. i have no contacts after i sync. is this because i am imputing the wrong email address  ? please help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets locate these contacts, skippy1774! Go to vzw.com/cloud sign in and check if contacts are listed there. If they are, be sure to sign in into the Cloud account from your device using the same username/mobile number and password. Once you are signed in, click on sync to start the download.

Let us know if you have further questions. Here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes