hung download on pantech perception
wysiwyg

I have a download that is hung with no data being downloaded but I cannot seem to stop it. I have remove the battery but when I re-install the battery, the download restarts. Is there a way to stop the download without doing a factory reset?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hung download on pantech perception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wysiwyg-

I can understand how frustrating it can be not being able to stop a download from happening. Normally when a download has been accepted, it will continue running until it has been installed. The only way to stop the download is by doing a factory reset. What you would want to do is let the download to complete, then go into Settings>Application Manager>under Downloaded, select the app in question>uninstall.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: hung download on pantech perception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wysiwyg,

I'm so sorry to learn of this issue with your Perception. Let's gather some information to see what's going on. What were you downloading? When did you download it (how long has this been going on)? Are you using Wifi or the VZW network?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes