htc one question: can we pre-order this?
wish_i_could_switch_c
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have been suffering this entire summer waiting for the htc one to come to verizon. now with a date of august 15th, i would like to preorder this in order to guarantee a phone for myself...i dont know what type of demand verizon will have for this phone since all the other carriers have had it for months now and slowpoke verizon is still dragging its feet. i just want this phone now. does anyone know how to preorder phones off this awful verizon website? i cant even find any threads in the community discussions. this is the greatest phone out there, better than iphone and samsung and no one seems to realize that because verizon cant release phones at a normal time. someone help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: htc one question: can we pre-order this?
Klue
Master - Level 1

You will have to wait a little while longer as Verizon has not issued any pre-order options yet.  IMHO I don't think there will be any pre-order's for this phone, it will just become available to purchase on some date in the future.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Yea, it's sad.. wonder if they will even spend money on a commercial or 2 for this phone..

0 Likes
wish_i_could_switch_c
Enthusiast - Level 2

okay thanks! bummer, though...

0 Likes