htc one m8
helders

my phone keeps puk locking itself, powering off/on, and resetting itself randomly. have tried over 15 sim cards, 4 new phones and gmail accounts. called verizon multiple times and htc twice. htc won't help they say it is verizons problem. verizon claims that they have never seen this issue before. they want to either keep sending me the same phone that keeps locking up and have me continue paying for a defective phone i can't use. or the want to replace my phone with a certified like new verizon phone that is two years old and have me keep paying the premium price for the htc. i need to figure this out because i have been paying for a phone that can't be used for two months. i am really disappointed that i am paying for a phone that is defective and verizon agnowledges that but won't fix the problem with a device like the htc. any help would be nice. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: htc one m8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, helders. It sounds like you have been through a lot with your device. We want to make sure that you have a proper working device. Have you reset the device and not done a backup and loaded everything in when you reset it? It sounds like there is something in one of your applications that is causing the device to reset itself.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
helders

i have reset the device many times myself and have taken it to verizon stores where they have reset it. i don't have any apps on the phone and when the phone is set up i set it up as new every time(new gmail). i am only toting or calling on it and after about ten minutes it will reset itself and lock the puk code and won't let me unlock it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

helders,

Thank you so much for trying those steps for us. We want to make sure that we are able to get  you back on track without any kind of issues. You stated that you have had the phone replaced before? Have all 4 phones been having the exact same issue? I would love to have a chance to review the account in full detail. I did request to follow you, please accept my request. Then please request to follow me back, and I will accept. Once we are following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes