htc eris update
donsve7182

Help please fgfor my htc eris droid 1.5

Does anyone know when I should be getting the update for the os to 2.1

Im still running the 1.5 and I have checked my updates but it says I am up to date.

Are they just releasing a few at a time or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: htc eris update
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

donsve7182 wrote:

Help please fgfor my htc eris droid 1.5

Does anyone know when I should be getting the update for the os to 2.1

Im still running the 1.5 and I have checked my updates but it says I am up to date.

Are they just releasing a few at a time or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help

verizon only releases a certain amount of update requests, i believe like 200,000, at a time. this way the network is not bogged down with millions of people trying to update at the same time along with the regular people using their phones.

be patient, it will come. however, if you dont receive it in a couple weeks, i would call verizon and they will force it to you but only after the upgrade period has ended, so dont bother calling now.

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

Willanaya is correct, updates will be going out in sections over the next couple of weeks.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

willanaya wrote:
verizon only releases a certain amount of update requests, i believe like 200,000, at a time. this way the network is not bogged down with millions of people trying to update at the same time along with the regular people using their phones.

be patient, it will come. however, if you dont receive it in a couple weeks, i would call verizon and they will force it to you but only after the upgrade period has ended, so dont bother calling now.

I think every provider is like that. Even T-mobile is. With T-mobile I don't receive updates right away. Usually takes awhile, but I do get it eventually. 

0 Likes