how do you delete multiple contacts at once on a droid?
wildman313

Back up Assistant Plus or something duplicated over 250 times, the same contact.  How can I delete them without doing them one by one, either on the phone or on the website interface?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do you delete multiple contacts at once on a droid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want you to be able to easily manage your contacts, wildman313! I regret the inconvenience caused by the duplicates. Contacts on device would have to be deleted one at a time. Through the web interface for Contacts press "check mark" icon on right hand side. You will then have the option to select a series of contacts and then delete.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do you delete multiple contacts at once on a droid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want you to be able to easily manage your contacts, wildman313! I regret the inconvenience caused by the duplicates. Contacts on device would have to be deleted one at a time. Through the web interface for Contacts press "check mark" icon on right hand side. You will then have the option to select a series of contacts and then delete.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes