how do you change gmail account on droid eris????
irvin626

i got new email and i want to change it, can anyone help???????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do you change gmail account on droid eris????
meme23

sorry to jsut tag onto this question, but i couldnt figure out how to make a new one.

My question is; is there anyway to view on line the most current activities on the phone lines on my account?  Or can i only view the previous billing cycle?

Any help on this will be greatly apreciated:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
anchor328

First delete your cached data in the application menu. Then do what you would normally do when adding an email. To delete your cached data from the home screen hit menu, and settings. Then choose applications. From there hit manage applications. Clear cashed data in Google apps and Gmail. This will clear the old Gmail info out of Gmail. Exit this part of the system. aka go back to the home page. Now click the Gmail icon and enter your new data.

0 Likes
happykitty

Oh, my, gosh this worked and I thank you for that.  Google couldn't help me, Verizon people couldn't help me.  I looked all over the phone for settings and was afraid to clear anything but the only other choice I had was to do a factory reset and I didn't feel like putting all that stuff back on, thank you so much for posting!!!!  u-are my hero for the day!

0 Likes
randomperson

This worked for me also.  A couple things to note: you need to press both the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons when clearing the application info.  Also, this will clear your contacts in your phone.  To restore them, login to your original gmail account and export them (there's a button in contacts to Export), then login to the new gmail account and import them.  After a few minutes, the contacts will synch back to your droid.

0 Likes