how do i use the verizon backup assistant to "redownload" my old pictures?
johnsmith159357

my galaxy s3 was stolen a few days ago and i got a new one (another s3) and wanted to use the verizon backup assistant to get my old pictures on my new phone but dont know how, and yes the old phone used the backup software so it should be in the cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i use the verizon backup assistant to "redownload" my old pictures?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you were able to get your stolen phone replaced so quickly, johnsmith159357. Pictures and other media is actually backed up through Verizon Cloud, but is not automatically turned on since syncronizing media can result in high data usage if you are not connected to WiFi. If you accessed the Verizon Cloud application on your original phone and turned on the media sync, you can check to see that all your media is backed up at www.vzw.com/cloud. There are great steps available at http://vz.to/1pB8EBD as well to help with transferring content that was backed up from your original phone to your replacement.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i use the verizon backup assistant to "redownload" my old pictures?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you were able to get your stolen phone replaced so quickly, johnsmith159357. Pictures and other media is actually backed up through Verizon Cloud, but is not automatically turned on since syncronizing media can result in high data usage if you are not connected to WiFi. If you accessed the Verizon Cloud application on your original phone and turned on the media sync, you can check to see that all your media is backed up at www.vzw.com/cloud. There are great steps available at http://vz.to/1pB8EBD as well to help with transferring content that was backed up from your original phone to your replacement.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes