how do i get the nfl mobile app to verify my verizon account?
mophone
Enthusiast - Level 1

is anyone else having trouble with nfl mobile not verifying the account? my phone is a samsung galaxy s4 model sch-1545. i have uninstalled and re-installed dozens of times. nothing works for me.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i get the nfl mobile app to verify my verizon account?
adamonic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine never completed the activation until I did this:

1. uninstall/disable app, you should be prompted to replace with factory version, select OK

2. open My Verizon Mobile app

3. Select Device icon, then NFL Mobile (when prompted about leaving app, select Continue)

4. This should take you to Play Store, enable and update app to latest version

5. Open  NFL Mobile app from Play Store, it should immediately go to the Verizon activation screens and complete after a short period of time.

View solution in original post

tbo27
Master - Level 2

Try adding it via your my Verizon app

0 Likes
petracross

That does not work...it does not work for me either, been trying for 4 days, tried all uninstall/install options, Note 3

0 Likes
Haveanexusbutnoupdate
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here with my G3 it says i have the premium account too

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Are you on the more everything plan? I'd log onto a computer sign into your my Verizon and make sure you have the feature. I know it sucks if you missed last night's blowout but hopefully by Sunday you'll have it

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I never had good luck with the NFL mobile app,  on any of my Devices don't no why it just never worked for me and the first years you had to pay so much to use it..  but if one's like playing the Game  Madden Mobile Game app runs fairly well it's a free app but with in app purchases it can kind a sting Smiley Sad your pocket wallet.!

0 Likes
Siar007

I have the same issue.  I have tried adding via My Verizion but it does the same thing.  I have to restart the phone to kill the app.  Has anyone got it to work on a Samsung galaxy s4?  Is it trying to verify the phone number, email address, or userid?  Maybe that is the issue it does not like the formatting of one of those.  Verizion can you chime in?

0 Likes
adamonic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine never completed the activation until I did this:

1. uninstall/disable app, you should be prompted to replace with factory version, select OK

2. open My Verizon Mobile app

3. Select Device icon, then NFL Mobile (when prompted about leaving app, select Continue)

4. This should take you to Play Store, enable and update app to latest version

5. Open  NFL Mobile app from Play Store, it should immediately go to the Verizon activation screens and complete after a short period of time.

stevestone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worked like a charm.  Thanks

0 Likes
Chris3035

I tried your list, everything was correct except it took me to a screen to download another nfl mobile app and i tried it but it did nothing for the one that came on my phone

any other ideas?

0 Likes