how do I set custom zedge ringtones to LGK20V?I
imgja

I am going from a droid mini to LGk20v, and I can't figure out how to get custom zedge ringtones onto the new phone.  It was very easy on the Motorola, can't figure it out for this phone.  I like Zedge - well, it's free!  So, I would prefer not being directed to something that costs $$.  I just need a step by step process.  I have the Zedge app already loaded onto my phone...now what?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I set custom zedge ringtones to LGK20V?I
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The ringtones need to be saved in the ringtone folder on the phone's internal memory space. You might need a file explorer app from the Play Store to access the memory folders.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi Imgja,

Congrats on your new device! We know that every dollar counts and I can certainly understand wanting to use a free ringtone application. We want to help. Click here for directions to use the third-party application that you have downloaded to your device https://bit.ly/2Ks24Ok . Does this help?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Once you select a ringtone the Zedge app should ask if you was to “set as”.  You select ringtone, and it’s done for you.  You may be asked to give permission in settings the first time. 

0 Likes