how do I put s6 edge on my current plan
jifish

I have ordered the s6 edge at full price from Verizon so I can keep my current plan, which has unlimited data. What do I need to do when I get the new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I put s6 edge on my current plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on your recent purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge jifish. I would like to provide some clarification regarding your SIM card. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge does not support  an expandable memory port, so your sim card from your S4 would not be compatible with the S6 Edge. Should you need further storage then what the device comes with, we do offer a service called Verizon Cloud. This feature allows you to store pictures, videos, messages, etc. For more information regarding the Verizon Cloud you may click, http://vz.to/1mF0GIx

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Take the Sim out of your old phone and stick in the new one. That's pretty much it. You may need to activate the Sim that comes with the new phone if they are a different size. Just log into MyVerizon and activate it following the instructions.

0 Likes
jifish

Thanks. So the sim card from the S4 will fit into the S6 Edge?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Don't think it will I believe the S4 is a micro sim while the S6 is a nano sim?  You should get a sim in the box either way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congrats on your recent purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge jifish. I would like to provide some clarification regarding your SIM card. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge does not support  an expandable memory port, so your sim card from your S4 would not be compatible with the S6 Edge. Should you need further storage then what the device comes with, we do offer a service called Verizon Cloud. This feature allows you to store pictures, videos, messages, etc. For more information regarding the Verizon Cloud you may click, http://vz.to/1mF0GIx

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes