how do I move my Cloud Contacts to Google Drive
Zeul

Using some apps require my contacts to be on Google and not Cloud ... how do I move them from Cloud to Google

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I move my Cloud Contacts to Google Drive
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Archiving your info is always a great idea Zeul. We are here to assist with all of your Cloud options. Just to confirm, is your contacts on Verizon Cloud? If so then may I ask what's the reason you want to move your contacts from Verizon Cloud to Google Drive? While we do not support Google Drive service, we want to do all that we can so you can get the most of our in-house Cloud services.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how do I move my Cloud Contacts to Google Drive
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To get contacts to Google, you need to save them as Google contacts, vs Phone contacts.  Depending on your phone, how you do that varies. 

The simplest way to accomplish bulk changes like this is with an app like Contacts Optimizer, that helps you weed out duplicates, and make changes to several contacts at once  Check out Contacts Optimizer - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes