how do I get Droidx Unlocked
texaca
Enthusiast - Level 1

hello..

I recently obtained a old Motorola Droidx from a swap meet, not sure what the status of the unit is..

I believe it was on Verizon Network, how do I check to see if it has a valid [removed]

If so, how do I get the unit UNlocked so that I can use it on a network.

-- Alfredo

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I get Droidx Unlocked
texaca
Enthusiast - Level 1

wow.. that was a fast response...

But according to Straight-Talk, I can use on their network..  My Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C is a CDMA phone..  FYI..

But yeah you're right, I do have to contact Verizon.  But thanx for your reply anyway.. I was hoping that one of the engineers would have replied, or added some input.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

The Droid X is a CDMA only device so you will only be able to use it on Verizon's network.  If you were hoping to use it on Verizon, you can call customer service to have it activated.

0 Likes
texaca
Enthusiast - Level 1

wow.. that was a fast response...

But according to Straight-Talk, I can use on their network..  My Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C is a CDMA phone..  FYI..

But yeah you're right, I do have to contact Verizon.  But thanx for your reply anyway.. I was hoping that one of the engineers would have replied, or added some input.

0 Likes