how can I transfer a text msg from my android J7V to a computer?
GENCOY56

I have a text message on my android J7V smart phone and I would like to send it to my computer. Is that possible, in a simply way?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can I transfer a text msg from my android J7V to a computer?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The simplest way is to forward it to your e-mail address and then access it via your e-mail on your computer. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

long push & you'll get a drop down menu with options to forward.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you, tikibar1 and bearone21 for taking the time to help out our fellow community members.

I know how important it is to keep your text messages safe, and we're always here to help. The suggestions that tikibar1 and bearone21 provided are very helpful. Did you give them a try?

May I ask the reason you want to transfer the text messages from the phone to your computer? Is your phone fully functional? What messaging app are you using? If you are using Verizon Message Plus, you can back up your text messages, and view them online from your computer. Visit Verizon Messages (Message+) FAQs | Verizon Wireless for complete details.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

bearone21
Legend

fwiw:

i xfer messages/pics/links that come in on the phone to my pc all the time to see a bigger presentation.....easier than asking the sender to send an email!!

0 Likes