gzone smartphone losing screen sensitivity
mnts

I am having issues with my GZone Smartphone.  My screen is losing sensitivity.  The screen is also enlarging on its own.  I am also unable to unlock it when this happens.  I have let the battery go completely dead, done a soft reboot, a hard reboot, and looked for up grades.  I have done all of the basic trouble shooting I can think of.  Please advise of what else I should do.  I have only had the phone for a few months-this is very-VERY Disappointing!!!  I love these casio phones, so I thought I would up grade to this one. Please help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: gzone smartphone losing screen sensitivity
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a screen saver film on top of the screen?

Or have cleaned well to remove any oils from your fingers?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mnts

Yes-to both

The screen saver is cleaned on a regular basis.

0 Likes
mnts

Even when it is removed it still does not work well.  I have completely cleaned the unit.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be time to call Customer Service and talk to the level 3 tech support and see if you can get the phone replaced under warranty.

I don't have any other suggestions other than seeing if there is any applications in the Play Store that are geared towards diagnosing screen problems like this.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gzone smartphone losing screen sensitivity
mnts

Ok, so took my phone into the store (about a month and half ago).  I was told I needed to utilize my phone with the screen lock on-and a programming correction would be avialable in a couple of weeks......it has now been 6-8 WEEKS later and the key pad programming has not been repaired at this time.  WTH????  I would like to utilize my phone for what I bought it for.

0 Likes
mnts

Why is it you cannot get a response on this system - on an issue when you need it.  I have been waiting for nearly 2 months to get a resoulitution to this issue.  will someone please help!!??!!!!?!?!?!?!?!  Please call me or email me at the information on my account.  I have been on line w/o a response for more than 6 hours.....

ps. I am getting highly peterbed!!

0 Likes