global access
jski85

I am in Europe and can not access phone/text.  I went to Verizon before leaving and decided not to get a plan since I'd use WiFi most of time.  I was told I could pay as I went for the few calls I needed to make and that I was all set for travel.  Now I can't access service, which is going to become an issue when trying to call to meet up with people we are renting places from.  Any advice on how to access service, I have a droid maxx.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: global access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jski85,

I hope your travels in Europe are going well.  We'd love the opportunity to review your account and make sure that you're set up properly for international use.  We'll just need you to reach out to our Global Services team for assistance. Here's a list of toll-free numbers that can be used depending on the country that you're in; http://vz.to/1C73ocW. Please let us know if we you need any further assistance. Thanks.

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: global access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jski85,

I hope your travels in Europe are going well.  We'd love the opportunity to review your account and make sure that you're set up properly for international use.  We'll just need you to reach out to our Global Services team for assistance. Here's a list of toll-free numbers that can be used depending on the country that you're in; http://vz.to/1C73ocW. Please let us know if we you need any further assistance. Thanks.

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes