galaxy s6 update issues
c1v1c966554
Enthusiast - Level 1

since verizon released an update months ago, my phone wont accept it. i have installed the update, but as soon as the update finishes, and phone reboots, the update notification is still there. ive prolly tried to install it 5 times. ive given up and just hit install later.. but now thats getting annoying.

any thoughts?

Labels (1)
Re: galaxy s6 update issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

c1v1c966554,

This is not the experience we want for you to have with doing the software update to the phone. Let's work together to get this resolved. Are you using our 4G network or a wifi connection to run the software update? Do you receive any particular error before the phone reboots? Also, does the phone have 70% or more battery life when trying to run the update. Many times it is even suggested to keep the phone plugged into the charger while the software update is being performed. Please keep us updated on the progress.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: galaxy s6 update issues
c1v1c966554
Enthusiast - Level 1

there is no error, and phone is on wifi when i select install update. also battery was at 100%.

phone installs update and reboots. but immediately says update available again. neither the build number and OS version changes.

0 Likes