Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: galaxy s4 lock screen
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

menu > settings > my device > lock screen > screen lock, enter your PIN/password, press Swipe

You also can choose Swipe options.  Press the Menu key to finish.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

menu > settings > my device > lock screen > screen lock, enter your PIN/password, press Swipe

You also can choose Swipe options.  Press the Menu key to finish.

0 Likes
dadoeman

tikibar1 thank you.  tried that but on screen with the options they are all non responsive.  None are highlighted and all contain the statement "Turned off by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage."  not sure what that means and I did not turn anything off.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
dadoeman

tikibar1.  Thanks for trying to help.  I eventually went to the Verizon store where I bought the phone.  they ended up resetting the device.  lost all my apps and some other things.  all the apps I had are still in "my apps" in my g-mail account.  However they all show installed and wont let me reinstall them.  Going back to store to see if they can assist.  Thanks again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dadoeman, thanks for keeping us posted. Have you tried redownloading those applications by first deleting them and then searching for them again in the Google Play market?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dadoeman

Thank you I followed the directions of the Verizon customer rep and things are working.

Tony

(Removed)

Private info removed as required by the

Edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for updating us, dadoeman. Happy to hear things are back to normal. If you ever need us, we are all here to help out. Take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Firechasr704

I had the same problem.  It is horrible if I have to reset my phone because of a update glitch. I've been with Verizon forever and this is very frustrating

0 Likes