error msg pops up "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped"
Zinita

Unable to do anything with my phone. Every time the error msg pops up "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped" what is the workaround?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: error msg pops up "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped"
dkaphone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also began having this problem on 5/6, shortly after 6:30 p.m. Central. The phone was working better the next morning, lasting through midafternoon. Then, the error messages began again, and few if any apps or operations will even open, much less function properly. Does anyone have a fix for this? I have an LG Spectrum ... but my contract is up Monday, 5/12. Counting down, because the phone is kind of crummy anyway.

0 Likes
Re: error msg pops up "unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zinita,

Let's make sure you have full access to your phone without any pesky error messages. What kind of device do you have? When did you notice this error message start? If you are unable to access your phone because of this error, an alternate reset would be the next step. If you still have access to your phone, but the message continues to appear, do you notice if it happens with certain actions? Please share additional details so we can assist.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkaphone,

We want you to have a fully functional device! There can be many fixes for this error message. We must first find the root cause to find the best resolution for you. This could be caused by an application running on the device. Please place the device in "Safe Mode" and test to see if you still receive the error message. http://vz.to/1kklaRI Keep us posted.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes