droid ultra volume
braglex2

Hello.  I'm heading impaired, so volume is very important to me.  Since the last update, I can no longer adjust the volume loud enough to hear videos.  Can you please help me?  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: droid ultra volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
braglex2,  Making sure you have easy accessibility with your phone is very important and we do want to help you get your phone working again. Are there any changes on your phone when you adjust the volume at all? Does it show that it is being turned up or down? Are you able to adjust the volume when the phone is on speaker phone?   CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: droid ultra volume
braglex2

The speaker phone works fine. The volume is good. I was talking to my daughter and she told me that it might just be the sound quality on the videos themselves. I appreciate your timely response and I will pay with different videos to see if my daughter is right. Thank you so very much! Pat

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes