droid incredible front facing camera
mackdaddy59
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I set up camera on my Droid Incredible HTC phone to take selfies? All I get is a blank screen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid incredible front facing camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you seeing the whole picture, mackdaddy59. There aren't any special steps that are needed to set up the front camera. While you're in the camera application, tap Menu/Settings then Switch Camera to flip between the Main and Front cameras. Make sure it you're using a case on your phone that it's not covering the top section where the front facing camera is located on the Incredible 2 or Incredible 4G LTE. If you have the original Incredible, there was no front camera.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Re: droid incredible front facing camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you seeing the whole picture, mackdaddy59. There aren't any special steps that are needed to set up the front camera. While you're in the camera application, tap Menu/Settings then Switch Camera to flip between the Main and Front cameras. Make sure it you're using a case on your phone that it's not covering the top section where the front facing camera is located on the Incredible 2 or Incredible 4G LTE. If you have the original Incredible, there was no front camera.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport