droid-droid 3 question
dodgeon24s

hello i just bought my droid 3, after my droid got a drop of water on it and fried the screen, and so far am absolutley loving it. the only thing i wondered about is first y doesnt it have an sd card come with it? thought it was kind of odd but o well. the main question i have is, is there anyway to put my old sd card from my droid into my droid 3 and get some of my old apps back or move my apps to the phone and install them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid-droid 3 question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can put your SD card from the original Droid in the Droid 3. The applications won't transfer over even the application was installed on the SD card. You will need to redownload the application from the Market or wherever you got the application. There are some applications that have a way to backup your settings for that application to the SD card. This would allow you to restore the settings on the new device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: droid-droid 3 question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can put your SD card from the original Droid in the Droid 3. The applications won't transfer over even the application was installed on the SD card. You will need to redownload the application from the Market or wherever you got the application. There are some applications that have a way to backup your settings for that application to the SD card. This would allow you to restore the settings on the new device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes