droid 3 and verizon customer service
just_an_angel

i had an incredible 2 and after the 4th replacement in less then a year they up grated me to a droid 3

big mistake as customer service said that it was better then the incredible i have had nothing but problems

The screen freezes the on screen key board does not work half the time.

it's an awful phone.

Also they had me put a SIM card in. no worries figured i needed it. Set a password for my phone.

But something went wrong and my phone locked.

called customer service for the reset PIN and was told they did not know what i was talking about.

and had me do a factory reset. ( i lost everything on my phone ) shocker that did not work.

they transfered me to Motorola's customer service for him to tell me its a service problem and

to call verizon. after many attempts of me trying to tell him verizon is who transfered me to him.

and asking to speak to someone else he hun up on me.

i was so upset

i called verizon back. talked to another person who seemed so nice.

but said she could not help. that i will need to go to a verizon store and get a new SIM card

nice like i have time for this.

went to one verizon store to tell me that they did not cary the 3G SIMs anymore. to go to another verizon store

that was 20 mins away or i could drive 250 miles if i really wanted to ( how rude )

so i went to a sec verizon store and after a 35 min wait just for them to tell me the same thing they no longer carry the 3G Sims

so i asked him what you're telling me is droid his a piece and verizon sucks and i should cancel my service and go back to ATT.

well of course i was told *well no im not really saying that *

then he proceeds to say well let me look at your phone.

he took my SIM out and said well here is your phone and it works just fine ( i was like what )

he said that phone does not need a SIM its only if i am out of the country that it is needed.

( i wanted to cry )

verizon customer service had me delete all my info off my phone for nothing.

i use my phone for work, for kids, for passwords, for my hole life. and now everything is lost.

verizon needs more better customer service if they dont know what they are doing then pass the call on.

i have never had this problem with ATT.

still having issues with my phone but to scared to call customer service for help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes