disk space
black702

Low disc space, I delete file, Vids and Photos from the devise and still get a low disc space and can not do mre than make and receive a call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: disk space
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use a file explorer from the Play Store to move pictures from the internal memory to the SD card. Or plug it into a computer and use the computer's file explorer. A simple process doesn't warrant a trip to a corporate store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

What phone do you have?

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Other than Videos and Pictures, what else do you have? Games and other apps can take up quite a bit of space. Also if you have a lot of text messages still on your phone, try clearing those out as well. How much storage do you have on your phone?

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

A good space maker would be to move apps, photos and videos to the SD card and clean system cache .Emmy692, footballwizz692004

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

It is the best idea so long as your phone takes SD Cards. Another option for those that don't is to transfer pictures and videos to a PC.

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

good move.

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

If you have a phone that has an SD card slot if you call Tech Support or take it into a store they will move all your pictures and videos over yto the SD card and if you have a high GB SD card you may even be able to add your games on there, possibly.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use a file explorer from the Play Store to move pictures from the internal memory to the SD card. Or plug it into a computer and use the computer's file explorer. A simple process doesn't warrant a trip to a corporate store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

And a lot faster moving files.

0 Likes