dialing instructions from Micronesia
kanzlerm

I have followed Verizon's instructions on calling the US from Micronesia, and while I can call from other countries, the calls from Micronesia will not complete.  any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: dialing instructions from Micronesia
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to see you are not able to call from Micronesia. What happens when you attempt to make a call? Have you received any calls? Below is the link which will show you the dialing pattern as well as a number to contact our Global Support Team from a landline.

http://vz.to/RvWHx7

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to see you are not able to call from Micronesia. What happens when you attempt to make a call? Have you received any calls? Below is the link which will show you the dialing pattern as well as a number to contact our Global Support Team from a landline.

http://vz.to/RvWHx7

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kanzlerm

Tamara,

Thank you for the followup message. When I attempt to call the US from Micronesia the phone does not ring, and immediately shows "call ended". I have used various codes, including the ones sent to me on the free VZW message when I first arrived in Micronesia.

David Gorsulowsky MD

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kanzlem,

We know that while traveling our customers depend on their phones.  I want to make sure we can get you connected again. Prior to travelling did you add any international packages to your plan? Which Android phone model do you have? Keep us update.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kanzlerm

Thank you for the follow up message. I was able to talk to global customer service yesterday, but even after they suggested changing to GSM manual settings, and other suggestions, the two phones (ending in 1351 and 7852) still would not connect calls. However, I could send and receive text messages while in Micronesia.

My question is whether the global calling feature that I added (by telephone) before leaving the US really was really activated for the two phones in question. Do you have any way to check that? If global calling was not added, can you add it?

I have now left Micronesia, and will be traveling to Palau this evening (March 9). Do you have any suggestions for trying to make calls from Palau to the US?

Matthew Kanzler

David Gorsulowsky

0 Likes
kanzlerm

Thank you for the follow up message. I was able to talk to global customer

service yesterday, but even after they suggested changing to GSM manual

settings, and other suggestions, the two phones (ending in 1351 and

7852) still would not connect calls. However, I could send and receive

text messages while in Micronesia.

My question is whether the global calling feature that I added (by

telephone) before leaving the US really was really activated for the two phones in question. Do you have any way to check that? If global calling was not added, can you

add it?

I have now left Micronesia, and will be traveling to Palau this evening

(March 9). Do you have any suggestions for trying to make calls from

Palau to the US?

Matthew KanzlerDavid Gorsulowsky

0 Likes