desperate wife needs help
wife-needs-help
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get a copy of the browsing history from the other line on my account?  I just need proof of what I already know.  I'm desperate

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: desperate wife needs help
Not applicable

You can't.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

What exactly are you looking for?  You can log into My Verizon and see what calls were made and times, also what texts were sent and or received by number.  These will not give you the details but will let you know who the device has been communicating with.  As far as browsing from the internet you can only do that from the device

Bwild97
Enthusiast - Level 2

You need a Court Order to subpoena his/her device,  and any data Verizon will provide.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You don't need a court order to pick up someones phone and look at messages and call logs.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

As far as browsing history goes, you basically have to go into spy-mode, which isn't really ethical in its own rite, and typically, if an Android phone user uses Chrome mobile and Chrome desktop browsers, the history is synced anyway automatically.

0 Likes
Bwild97
Enthusiast - Level 2

To keep from being sued! (Pending state laws, whatever state you live in) Yes you do.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I guess someone could sue their wife for picking up their phone.

0 Likes
Bwild97
Enthusiast - Level 2

“Man faces criminal charges for reading wife's e-mail”

http://www.cnet.com/news/man-faces-criminal-charges-for-reading-wifes-e-mail/

0 Likes
Re: Re: desperate wife needs help
Snn5
Legend

Prosecutors in Michigan use an ID theft statute to charge a man who allegedly used his wife's ...password... to access her Gmail account.

Maybe no password needed.  Who knows.  Stop over-analysing this.  If someone wants to get into something, they will.  Either way, OP has an answer now and can do as they see fit.

0 Likes