deleted events from calendar
3traftons

Can anyone help?  I somehow deleted all past, present and future events I think when syncing in email calendars.  Can anyone help me recover it?  Device calendar doesn't sync and it's the only one I used.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: deleted events from calendar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there, 3traftons.

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your calendar events. The device calendar without any sort of a sync running will not be backed up anywhere. It's local only. The appointments would only have been on that specific device and not recoverable. Sorry about that. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help out with later on.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you deleted events from the stock calendar with no sync, you might be out of luck there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there, 3traftons.

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your calendar events. The device calendar without any sort of a sync running will not be backed up anywhere. It's local only. The appointments would only have been on that specific device and not recoverable. Sorry about that. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help out with later on.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Thanks for backing me up there.

0 Likes