deleted emails reloading!
allyoops

After years of using a Blackberry satisfactorily in a corporate environment, I'm now using an Ally for both personal and business emails when I'm on the road. My personal emails are web based and although not perfectly operable, at least tolerable. My POP3 based business emails are altogether a different case, when I delete them, they, in a matter of minutes, re-load in my inbox!!...even if I tediously delete them one by one from my Trash folder..they come back!!!!

Is there a solution?..or is Google's OS just buggy?.....

As for this "Smartphone", I'm underwhelmed...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: deleted emails reloading!
DJS727

This is an ongoing problem with the email on the Ally. I had set up my Yahoo! on it...well after days of "connection errors" and emails reappearing after them being deleted I had enough. I took my acct off that email app...and download the Yahoo! Mail app from the market...I wish they would fix this already because there are other email accts I have that I would like to set up on my Ally...

0 Likes
Re: deleted emails reloading!
shancat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same issue!  it's driving me NUTS....there was actually one day that it worked properly and i thought it was fixed. RRGGHHGHGHG.  If I can't put my POP3 email account on here, it's a bit useless...that was part of the point!

0 Likes